Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yeah October!

October 2008





Houston has been having a little break with our usual hot and humid. October's brought a few days of cooler weather.
My mom and I even took the kids and Barkley for a few walks in our new/used jogger. I'd been wanting a jogger for some time (right Aunt April?? HA) and just couldn't stand to spend so much for one. I got this one for $75 at a resale shop. But mom and I had to take turns driving/steering because it pulled pretty hard to the right...like pushing a bad shopping cart at Kroger. I say 'pulled' because my trusty husband fixed it!!! Yeah! Thanks Wade-o. I think Claire and Carson really enjoyed sitting next to one another...for the first time. I think we will be taking many more walks this fall.
My cousin Brooke had her 30th birthday on October 1st. Happy Birthday, Brooke...I thought of you all day long and so sorry that I'm just now letting you know. Hope it was a great one.


3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How cute and you are looking good little mama... 75 dollars that is awesome... I just spent 650 on a stroller here so I am so jealous. The babies are growing up so quick... I can not wait to see them. And I am glad to see yod back to blogging it has been a while. Miss you

em said...

Great pics! Claire and Carson are getting so big! they are so cute. great deal on the stroller, too. glad you all are back blogging. chat w/ you soon.
much love,
em

Renee Westcott said...

I hear ya...I've LOVED the break in the heat too. It's about time we were able to get out and about with our babies and strollers. Let's walk together soon!