Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October pictures--7 months old

Claire and Carson are playing more and more together. They're sitting up and falling over and over and over. For some reason they're smiling with their tongue sticking out. Our friends have let us borrow a few of their toys to help in our "temporary 2 story home with one mommy and 2 babies" situation. We're wearing our Halloween outfits as much as possible before the season ends and we've outgrown them. Thanks Aunt April for the cute clothes and DVD. We watch Barney's Halloween some in the afternoons. So far we're having a great time in our new space.

















2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Oh my goodness... they are so cute... I can not believe they are already sitting up... I miss you guys so much.

Becky said...

Wow, I love all of the pics of your sweet babies. They are getting so big. I also am jealous that you and Wade had a weekend without babies. That is awesome. I would love a weekend with Aaron. Looks like you had a great time. See you all soon.