Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas 2009! We have had a great season full of family, friends & food! What a perfect time of year it is to reflect on your many blessings and look forward to another great year ahead! Sorry it's been a while since my last blog. I'll try to be better...I know I've said that before! HA!

Claire and Carson are 21 months. They're full of energy, talking and talking, playing (together and alone), talking & playing! We're super busy!







Playing dress up with mommy's closet.



Putting a diaper on 'Baby'. It was Carson's idea...

6 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Merry Christmas! We can't wait for our next play date!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute and those two have really grown up... love the picture on your title... great snow shot... and you look great... wish I could join you and renee for a playdate.... and I will hold you too the blogging more comment.

Jordan said...

So glad you're back!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Merry Christmas! The kids are darling, I love them playing dress up in your clothes - too funny!

ClintandGina said...

They are too cute....I love the picture of them changing baby's diaper.

Christa said...

you are so sweet! thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it!