Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Sorry!!!

Well, so sorry it's been so long since my last blog.
Our camera cord wasn't working...we ordered a new one and it came in the mail today.
Below we have a mod podge of pics from the end October to now.
I promise to be better about posting.
Thanks for being patient!
Barkley isn't too sure...

New bath seats. So much fun!!

Wade and Mike Jacob at Lambeau Field
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Dad's retirement banquet



The evening was so nice.


The fam at the head table



C&C with Jack and Molly Strope


Molly Strope and C&C








Uh oh.

Baby dedication at church


Pumpkins

What is this green stuff?

6 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Awesome and welcome back... I missed you. I can not believe you got the first pictures... that is amazing and they are getting so big and cute. Thanks for the moj poj... see you soon in Jan.

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Yippee - you're back, and busy! I'm glad you updated us on the last month. Those bath chairs look real fun, do they make those for grown ups?

Renee Westcott said...

i was afraid you'd given up on blogging! Those bath seats look so fun! i'm home today with a sick baby...good thing play group was canceled. miss you though.

ClintandGina said...

Missed reading you blog....and seeing your little ones. They are too adorable. I just want to squeeze their cheeks!!!

Becky said...

I am so excited that you are back!!! I have been waiting to see what C&C are up to. Loved all the pics, your two cuties are getting so big. Give them XOXO. I am going to email you because I would love for you to send me copies of the pics from our weekend stay. Happy Holidays

Jordan said...

I'm pretty sure Carson could hangle floating the river by the way he's sitting in his bath chair! Love the pictures. Miss you!